It's NOW Time to Commit & Register for
The Best Reunion in the History
of Missionary Reunions.
COME ONE -- COME ALL!
(September 30-October 1, 2016)
- Held in the Beckham Lodge in and around BYU’s Aspen Grove in Provo Canyon above Sundance Resort.
- A 24-hour reunion—from 2pm Friday, September 30 to 2pm Saturday, October 1.
- Games, fun and visiting on Friday afternoon; dinner Friday evening; stay overnight in the deluxe Beckham Lodge; breakfast Saturday morning; watch General Conference together Saturday morning; lunch Saturday noon.
- All this for "about" $140 per couple.
- Or, you can attend Friday (and not stay overnight, but we really hope you will join us for this once-in-a-lifetime experience).
Registration is happening RIGHT NOW on this site!
Click on Upper Left Corner!
Please plan to attend!
Mark Phillip, Chairman
Welcome to the only "official" website for the
Alberta-Saskatchewan / Canada Calgary Mission
under President & Sister Raymond E. Beckham.
If you served any time under President & Sister Beckham,
we want you to be registered and listed here.
Please find your name under the "Missionaries"
or "Missing/Lost Missionaries" tab along the top and sign-in.
Please contact President Beckham directly
or through this site--he wants to hear from you!